Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Throne

Grrrr....Have you ever gotten really frustrated and gone Incredible Hulk on your toilet?  Just ripped the toilet lid right off the seat? 

Don't you just hate it when that happens?  

Maybe you even smashed someone with it.
  I am not here to judge.  

I am here to help.  In fact, I have the perfect solution for you!
Now then, doesn't that look nice? 

Simply take the seat off, drill four new holes, reattach your lid, and leave the exposed stripped holes to collect bacteria and rot. 
It might be a little wobbly, but you'll learn to balance yourself.
I hate to take credit for this idea.  You see, it was our previous home owner's solution. 


Or you could go buy a new toilet seat for 20 bucks.  That's what I did.
Not that I didn't appreciate their "handy work."


Just for fun, I went ahead and replaced this one too.
Because that's just nasty.

1 comment:

  1. I truly am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! That is beyond nasty and ghetto!

    ReplyDelete