Wednesday, September 22, 2010

blinds


When we move, we generally replace all the blinds.
This is what inspired my rant regarding power tools the other day.
But it does make your home look nicer.

These blinds are ugly.
Here is another image.

I think the camera angle captures them well.
I like to order blinds from American Blinds.
You just measure your window, and your blinds are delivered to your doorstep.
I bet it saves energy, too.
But I wouldn't know for sure.
I try to avoid looking at my energy bill if at all possible.
It's usually pretty massive.
This is an after shot.  You can add a ribbon for a little extra$$.
I have to stop typing now because I cannot get out of this caption box.
Seriously, what is going on here?
Oh well.
Technology wins again.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment