Thursday, September 16, 2010

Headlights

Our house had a missing headlight.
Some might call this "asymmetry."
Others might call it trashy.


And if that wasn't bad enough,
consider the following bulleted points:
  • Its one remaining headlight was brass with white accents.
  • And the light didn't work anymore.
  • I tried new bulbs. No dice.
  • Can you spot the wasp nest?  Don't worry, they are dead.  
  • At least as far as I can tell.  But you never know for sure.
  • And on that note, I bid you Welcome to Our Home.

    We're creepy and we're kooky.
    So I ordered from LampsPlus which is pretty much the most fantastic lighting website on the planet. 

I removed this old casing. Or whatever you call it.

Then re-wired

If you can tell the difference between black and white, 
the wiring is always the easy part.
 
And she's baaaaack!
And better than ever!

 
They are motion lamps.
I hope that will turn out to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment