Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Not Going So Super-Dooper Over in the Master Suite


I present to you a photo montage of my bedroom.

Cornice board:  Marc ran over the trim when it was drying in the garage. I have painted over the tire marks, but I can't figure out how to fix it.  Our dog keeps trying to lay on it.  Kids keep getting injured on it.




Oh looky here.  The pillowcases I ordered from Pottery Barn...I didn't order one red/one blue.  That was just a little surprise.  And I do not like the picture I bought for above the bed.  Perhaps I should just toss it in the pile with the cornice.
 The matching bedskirt is on backorder.  Watch it arrive sometime in Summer of 2011.  And be tie dyed.









Good Golly!  Not enough spraypaint in the western hemisphere to facelift Fancy Nancy over here. 

Got to refinish this lovely creature.  Just in time for the 20th anniversary of the last time I refinished it.  IN JR. HIGH!

And finally, last night we hit a high note when my HIGHLY ANTICIPATED lampshades arrived as I was coming in from a jog.  THANK YOU LAMPS PLUS for a chance to redeem my disaster room!!!

The UPS man met me at the garage and asked me where I would like him to put my boxes.
I enthusiastically took one in and asked him to put the other one, "right behind my car."
I...actually...said...those...exact...words....
He looked at me funny and did what I asked.

Because I'm smooth like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment