Monday, September 6, 2010

Painting Clean

My cousin Robert asked me why I named this blog "Painting Clean" and I couldn't really explain.
But a picture is worth a thousand words.

Before:  Dirty Brown


3 Coats of Semi-Gloss on the Crown Molding...
Someone had painted this crown molding brown
to look like wood.  Impressive.
 
One coat of paint on the ceiling, two on the walls...
This was the first ceiling I have ever painted.
And hopefully the last.

After:  Clean and Fresh
Still need to get some lamps, curtains, etc.
 
My "after" look:
 
Not pictured:  the cramping in my neck.

3 comments:

  1. The room looks fabulous now!..how 'bout the hair!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great transformation. I can't believe you did it all in one day. I still think we can salvage the cornice board by removing the old "moldy" fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha!!!! I'll have to order some of those body suits used for asbestos removal. I need to photograph the moldy cornice for a future blog.

    ReplyDelete