Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank you Edgar.

This guy right here is helping me feel better about life.
Not just because he makes me feel pretty.
I have been complaining to my husband, 
(because they never tire of that)
"When will this feel like home?  
I feel like I'm living in someone else's house."  
Then, straight from the attic,
along came Edgar.
What's happening, hot stuff?
He reminds me of Halloweens past.  
In other homes.  
In fact, Edgar has been scaring our children in our last 4 homes.  
They have grown to love him, too.  
You know, as they have matured enough to understand 
that he won't sneak into your room at night and bite you.
Carly last year:  Pucker up, Edgar.  It's time for some lovin'.
So thank you, Edgar.
Not only for making me feel better about my physical flaws,
but for helping us feel a little more at home.

Edgar, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment