Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FANtastic progress

I love George W. Bush so much.  In 2002, I waited in line for 3.5 hours to vote for him.  And I was pregnant.  And I had a 2 year old in a stroller along for the ride.  I should've received some kind of Bush medal.  Instead, I got a drastic drop in the value of my Roth IRA. 
Anyhoo...

It is no surprise, and Bushy's #1 fan, that when I ripped open the boxes to my new light fixtures,  a Bushism came to mind:

Seriously, they were bigger than expected.


"I misunderestimated the size of these things."



I also hung two fans in LESS than the time the directions told me it would take.  I have learned to read the directions carefully.


That's right, Bushy. Her is reading manual.
"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able
to pass a literacy test."









 Carly helped me by finding the screws when I dropped them, and cutting electical tape for me.  She is turning in to quite the helper.

Yes, they is learning.





"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"








I didn't know what to do with the old fans.  I hated to fill a landfill with them. 


What the heck.  We tossed 'em in the dumpster.
"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --(in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock)










 And I did this all for our family.  Because I know that


My wings is taking dream, Bushy.




"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
And as often as we move, if I perhaps didn't do something quite right

Ahh, what a beautiful person.





"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."  wiring electrical box.







  I took lots of photos.  Someday I will post them.  In the meantime, I am waiting for my Bushy's #1 Fan Medal to arrive by mail. 


Or I'll accept a nice green sash.  Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Those quotes were too funny. I can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Careful by wishing for a medal - you may get a shoe chunked at your head instead.

    ReplyDelete