Monday, June 27, 2011

Progressive Progress is Progressing

I found the photos of our house listing online from last year!  It seems appropriate to walk down memory lane as we get close to the 1st anniversary of our move.  Plus it makes me feel less overwhelmed with unfinished projects and makes me see progress!

Kitchen Before
I think it is funny that a Realtor would take such a funny photo.  Did he mean to feature his Dr. Pepper?  I'm pretty sure it was not included in the purchase. 
Kitchen During - this is still in progress.  In case you were concerned.

Living Room Before with bright yellow bedroom in background.

Living room during

Bedroom before
Bedroom After - this one is finished.
Mint Green Master bath before
Master bath during - I hung a funky light so I have something new to hit my head on daily. 
 
There is still lots of work to do, but I feel blessed to have come this far!  And maybe a little sad that we will eventually be finished with what we can do and have to start forking over money and control to more qualified individuals.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have done more in 1 year than we have done in 8. Is there an OAA club? (Over-achiever anonymous)

    Oh, and that Dr. Pepper was in almost every picture that realtor posted. Seriously? Maybe he/she needs to join the DPA club. I'll let you guess what that stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how far you've come! Wonderful work - you should be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. . .Molly, it looks fabulous! You have such great taste -- that's why I try to stalk you when you're shopping :)

    ReplyDelete