Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bathroom cabinets

I painted the bathroom this weekend.
It used to be this strange mint green color.

 I took our gray-greenish-bluish bedroom color, and took it one shade darker.

We really like this color.
Here is another "before."

Note the brown banisters and ugly blinds.

And the corresponding "after."

Photobooth inverts the photos in case you are feeling disoriented.
So I am left with this burning question.


No, it's not about these lights.  Their time is already ticking.

What to do with the remaining wood?
AND.....

picture does not do this justice

The fact that there is quite a bit of odd mint green paint
on the edges of cabinets 
due to previous poor paint job?
You watch HGTV don't you?  Surely you have a suggestion for little old me
and my sombrero wearing online chihuahua friend?

Yo quiero tu helpo.


3 comments:

  1. I vote fix wood first. After fixing wood, it may change what (and if) you want to do to the rest of the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. help in Spanish = ayuda
    I didn't figure anyone would know what I was saying.
    But now I am annoyed by what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew exactly what "ayuda" meant from watching Go, Diego, Go over and over and over again. All the Spanish I now know is from those crazy gatos, Dora and Diego!

    ReplyDelete