Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paint Color - A love affair

Once, I went to ACE and came home with a purse full of paint swatches.  But only one caught my eye.
I think I love you.
I painted my bedroom Moonshine, and my bathroom Gray Horse.  That just left one color.

While watching Crossroads, teeth unbrushed at noon, I realized that one person could relate.  America's sweetheart.
One Britney Spears.

"With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt... because love is an amazing feeling."

Let the wood painting begin.
I pushed aside my worries and purchased Storm Cloud Gray.   I was a little nervous about screwing up something important.
 "I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy"

You know what, Brit?  I am not.  So I hope this commitment works out in my favor.

First, priming.


Now, there is no turning back.
Britney knows about stepping out of your comfort zone.

"The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff."

I pressed forward, applying not only one coat, but two.
And I am pleased with my results.  


“There's no master plan! I'm just gonna be me and hope it all works out!”

Me, too, Brit.  Let's keep following our hearts!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spears parallels! Very humorous. The paint colors look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart led you in the right direction. Good job!

    ReplyDelete